Please note that by enrolling your child in Happy Mandarin face-to-face and online classes, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. FEES: Fees are payable in advance for a fixed block of 5-13 weeks, depending on term dates. Fees are non-refundable and cannot be carried forward.
2. REFUNDS: Refunds will not be given for classes missed for any reason including sickness, holidays and occasional days off.
3. PARENTAL/CARER’S RESPONSIBILITY: The accompanying adult is responsible for the control and care of the child and his/her appropriate behavior during the class. The adult takes full responsibility for their own and their child’s health and safety in the premises during class and after class.
4. BASIC RULES OF CLASS BEHAVIOUR:
(1) If a child is upset during class, we ask the responsible adult and the child to step out of the class to calm the child down. This minimises disruptions to the class and helps the upset child calm down faster;
(2) There is No pushing, hitting and running allowed during class and after class.
5. CHANGES: Happy Mandarin Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the provision and operation of the classes, including changes to schedules, fees, venues and staff. While every effort will be made to give advance notice, this may not always be possible.
6. CANCELLATIONS: Should we have to cancel a class for any reason, we will refund respective fees.
7. PHOTOGRAPHY: Happy Mandarin Ltd reserves the right to take photographs and videos during all classes. The photographs might be used for promotional purposes in print or electronically - facebook, web site, instagram, etc. If you do not want your child to be photographed/ videoed, please inform us at the first class or at the time of picture/video taking.